Watermelons so Great

This time of the year is prime for watermelons in all parts of the country. A lot of heat and enough moisture for rapid growth makes for a great tasting watermelon. Along with that comes some added benefits.

Watermelon is 92% water. But look what you get in the other 8%! Watermelon provides more lycopene than any other fruit or vegetable. Lycopene is a cancer preventing antioxidant. Along with this added benefit it is also a great source for vitamins A, B6, and C.

No Comments

Leave a reply