Watermelons so Great

This time of the year is prime for watermelons in all parts of the country. A lot of heat and enough moisture for rapid growth makes for a great tasting watermelon. Along with that comes some added benefits. Watermelon is 92% water. But look what you get in the other 8%! Watermelon provides more lycopene […]